Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Walks

A few months ago while Colin was still at prototype and working ridiculously long hours, I introduced Sunday walks into my weekly schedule.  As I've said before I'm an avid couponer/deal hunter, so each Sunday I take a walk to the Stewart's (sort of like 7/11) about four blocks away and pick up a newspaper or two.  I have to be honest, sometimes things get in the way and the Sunday walk doesn't happen.  And sometimes it's snowing like crazy and Colin has to trick me into going, but I'm always glad I did.  I love looking at all the beautiful colonial houses in our area, and I love getting out and seeing something beyond our front door.

Today, the walk was particularly nice.  It's finally warm out!  They're even threatening a thunderstorm tonight or tomorrow.  I say this, but I have to point out that there is still snow on the ground in some places.  However, 57 degree weather is like a dream.

What sorts of things do you do weekly/daily/monthly to let off a little steam?  Better yet, what do you do to let of steam AND get a little exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment