1. Why did Rachel really decide to sleep with Dex after her birthday? Was it about her desire to break free from the "good girl" stereotype? Or was it really her built up resentment towards Darcy? Maybe something else all together?
2. Would Rachel have decided to sleep with Dex if Darcy had been a better friend? If yes, do you think she would have broken it off immediately if the friendship was different?
3. What has created this idea in our society that if you're not married at 30, you must be doing something wrong. Do men feel this same pressure, or is it exclusively women?
4. How often do you think this sort of situation actually happens in real life? Do you think more often than not, even though a friendship is at risk, non-book-characters continue the affair?
5. What do you think of Something Borrowed so far? Are you team Darcy or team Rachel?