Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hotel living

Since today is day 33 of living in this hotel with no end in sight, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't starting to lose it a little bit.  In honor of this, today's post is all about what I miss most about having a normal living situation - the kitchen.  Our life would be a million times easier if only we had a regular, fully functioning kitchen.  Not only would we be able to save so much money, but we would also be feeling healthier, and I would have something to actually look forward to in the evenings.  It turns out constant restaurant eating isn't actually as fun as they make it look on Sex and the City.  

Here's a picture of the "kitchen" in our hotel room:
That right cabinet you see there is actually the refrigerator.
And here are some kitchens I dream about on a daily basis:

No comments:

Post a Comment