Friday, July 19, 2013

Basement Renovations

Since I last wrote, we've finished a few (but not many) more renovations.  The biggest improvement has to be the basement.  We finally got rid of that horrible carpet and all of that furniture that the old owners left.  It feels like a whole new (better smelling) house down there! 

This was also the first project we hired out for.  It was a difficult decision, but Colin was gone and I was 5 months pregnant, so there was no way we were going to tackle a carpet install.  Plus I hear it requires a lot of expensive tools.  We used a reference from a friend and helped out a guy in need of some work.  Needless to say we were more than happy with the price and completed project!  If you live on the Kitsap Peninsula and need some carpet replaced, just let me know and I'll pass along a name and number!


Before (Super messy)
Before (Also super messy)
After (Clearly Christmas time sorry)
After
After

1 comment: