Monday, September 5, 2011

I am officially the worst blogger.

I've had some long breaks from blogging before, but I'm pretty sure this one takes the cake.  I promise you though, there is good reason!  Not only have we been kicking butt on the house during the week, but we've also been spending the weekends with all of the wonderful people that we love and missed over the last two years! (If we haven't spent a weekend with you yet, it's not that we don't love you, or that we didn't miss you, it's that we're saving the best for last!) 

I'm going to spend the rest of this post sharing pictures from our fun adventures over the past two months.  However, I have to preface this by saying that I wasn't the best at capturing every little detail this summer.  Sorry.  And most of the pictures are of the new best thing in my life little Lydia Hutchinson (so sue me, she's an adorable baby).  Check back for updates on each and every room in the house as the night progresses!  Happy Labor Day!

We spent a long weekend with Colin's sister Kristy and her husband Aaron, and the only pictures I came away with were of their adorable little hedgehog Oxford.
Kristy made me this sweet hat.  And I'm sorry I made you so jealous wearing it while holding that adorable little animal.

Let the Lydia show commence:


Sure there's a baby now, but we're all still the same crazies.





No comments:

Post a Comment